Often, our clients can require some computer application or Website feature that is either not available, or whatever is available requires modification and customisation. This is when custom programming might be the best solution.
Some examples of our custom programming:
- A requirement for a Website to 'talk to' a third party system, such as an accounting package or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that the client uses off-line
- A custom delivery & postage calculator. For example, a client may use a particular courier & needs to calculate costs & delivery times of their products on the fly for their customers, based on the courier company’s information
- An application for a Tablet PC for health inspectors to carry out on-site inspections, then download that data to a central computer
- A system for a distributor of products to manage all the information about their products & distribute that information to their resellers through a secure Website.
- Implementation of a Website into a proprietary Content Management System (CMS) that requires custom configuration, using XSLT. Our recent City of Ryde Website utilizes Web Content Management (WCM) CMS and TRIM, by HP.
If you have a specific requirement or business need that programming might be able to solve, please contact us to find out how we can help you.
If you have had some programming done previously and been left high and dry, you might require some professional assistance to complete your project. Please contact us and we will investigate the situation and help determine the best options for you.