We are excited to announce that DSRD (NSW Department of State and Regional Development) has selected Cyrius to present a seminar as part of the E-Talk business seminar series in October. We hope to see you there.
Here are the details:
Creating a Website: Building the ultimate Online Media Channel for a business – 22 Oct 2009 4:00–6:00pm
In this seminar, you will discover how to create your Website as a marketing tool, PR agency, media outlet and shopfront, that will bring high returns and value to your business – attracting the right customers, building your brand and generating traffic.
This seminar will cover:
- The Website wire-frame
- Content and design
- Marketing techniques
- Social media and social networks.
What will you learn:
- Understanding online media
- How to market your business on the Web
- Formulas for a successful Website
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Managing and maintaining a Website
- How to get a good design.
Who should be interested?
- Small to medium business owners
- Marketing managers
- Owners of Websites who are not happy with their current site
- Employees responsible for company Websites.
Western Sydney Business Centre
NSW Department of State and Regional Development
Level 2, 470 Church Street (corner Harold Street)
North Parramatta, NSW 2151