Do you want to sell something online? Accept payments from customers and clients? Operate an online store selling a range of products? Welcome to the world of eCommerce.
Online shopping is a booming business – just think of eBay, Amazon and the hundreds of sites, big and small, that we all visit or know about.
There is a misconception that setting up an online shop is easy – mostly perpetuated by the companies who want you to use their shopping cart software. Sure some software is relatively easy to set up, but an eCommerce project is a lot more than just the shopping cart. Just like a real shop, there are countless considerations:
- Domain name
- Design and branding
- Payment methods
- Payment gateways
- Choice of software
- Policies surrounding such things as refunds, privacy and delivery
- Suppliers and stock
- Quality control
- Order fulfilment and processing
- Website updating and maintenance
- Customer relationship management
- Marketing the business
- Competitiveness and size of your market
- Overall traffic levels of people searching for your type of product
- Copy writing
- Postage and delivery
- And many more aspects too numerous to list.
Cyrius has been responsible for setting up a number of successful online stores, so we know everything that is involved. To get your online shop up and running, you need to work with a company who can guide you, advise you and manage the entire production process to ensure it is a success.
What we do:
- Full assessment of your needs and goals
- Research your market
- Determine the right solution and budget
- Design the Website
- Produce the Website
- Market the Website
- Provide ongoing consultation on every aspect of the project and your business, to ensure your plans are realised
To get your eCommerce project up and running, or to rescue a project that has run in to trouble because it was not managed professionally from the beginning, contact us.